Taxes and Student Financial Aid
Help with Housing and Heating
Resources for Asset Development and Financial Health
Help with Health Services and Nutrition Programs
Other Helpful Resources
- Ohio 2-1-1 Community Resource Directories, where you can find resources serving your community.
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services county directory, where you can locate your county Job and Family Services office to apply in-person for help with food, medical, and cash assistance.
- Ohio Legal Services, providing legal assistance to low-income Ohioans.
- Ohio Association of Area Agencies on Aging, responding to the needs of older adults by providing education, information, and referral services and working to help older adults with home and community-based long-term care.
- Ohio Family and Children First, helping families seeking government services by streamlining and coordinating services, resources, and systems.
- AARP Create the Good, an effort to inspire and call people to action to make a difference and create the good in their communities.
- Governor’s Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives, which serves as the liaison between faith-based and community organizations and government.